Sunday 25 July 2010

Eats, Shoots And... Shoots Again.

Yup, Day 25 has just finished and I've dropped out of JulNoWriMo at just over 31,500 words. What went wrong?
The darn plots again.

Again the text got boring and weak and I found myself feeling like I'm meandering again. Only one explanation, the plots aren't done. And I just didn't have the energy to get back up and start over a third time.

I signed up for AugNoWriMo before my ship went down, but hopefully I'll be able to participate. I don't know though, with just a week to plot, it's not looking good.

I started reading the Master Authors' Secret Handbook to help with the re-design of the plots. Best stop being lazy with watching online vids and start reading.

Maybe should scribble some short stories for therapeutic reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment