Sunday 1 August 2010

The End Of The Race...And My Ride Is In Pieces

Yes, JulNoWriMo has officially ended two and a half hours ago. Arkanos sadly didn't find life in its midst but luckily it didn't die either. I have placed my baby in the protected haven of the noveling ER and there it will be taken good care of.
But unlike what I planned originally, I think I'll be taking a break for August and not participating in AugNoWriMo.

By accident (well, sort of) I went and got addicted to this online game GaiaOnline, and spending more than healthy amounts of time on such vital matters as browsing for the cheapest alternative to that lovely pink kimono and that giant broadsword that would just totally complete my look. ^__^ On one hand I'm thinking that I must quit playing around and get back to work. But strangely, it hasn't had as negative of an effect as I imagined. Having thought about something else for a while, the planning of Arkanos doesn't feel so arduous anymore. Guess sometimes it's good to have a little space from your babies for a bit to get one's head cleared out.

That and these virtual slot machines are just sooo inviting...

So next it's SeptNoWriMo, the editing challenge which I'll be facing. Time to return to E.F. and confront all that research I had to *cough* abandon in June due to the urgency of JulNo preps.
But from this Master Author's manual I've gotten a few tips, and I'll definitely be implementing a change or two into E.F. which weren't on the list before.

September is so close, so I must make sure to put in extra procrastination time to charge up my batteries fully and be completely ready...

Teehee! ^__^ *Cheeky monkey!*

No comments:

Post a Comment