Thursday 15 July 2010

Graphic Madness!

es, and it threatens to be the second day in a row that I produce, what? Zip, zilch, nada in terms of word count. It's amazing how addictive a better-than-a-freebie-but-no-photoshop graphics manipulation program can be.

But today I finally managed to materialize my ideas for cover art of the Arkanos books! :) Okay, granted, I only had a plan for the second book's cover. After I finished I kind of just got this other idea and this other idea. Before you know I've spent the whole day doing everything else except writing...again. Bad. Very bad.
But at least I've got loveable cover art to show for it!

Now...better try and type something into the actual s
tory file (instead of this blog or my e-mail) befor
e it's 4am again. So only three hours to go. Haha!

Arkanos Pt.I - Memorycatcher
Arkanos Pt.II - Neon Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment