Tuesday 10 August 2010

Procrastination Supreme

Nothing like an online RPG to completely suck one's attention totally away from writing :P

Lately it feels like I could spend all day and night just roaming around GaiaOnline and collecting several, actually useless, virtual items to jazz up my avatar.

And then there's my dragons...
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

However, in the midst of it, I haven't completely forgotten my novels. Been cleaning up a few ancient notes I've made and filing them. Also, another story which is still on the planning board Cuckoo Bullet Train has gotten a little addition to its idea bank. I love that story, it's based almost exclusively on random dreams I've had.

Oh yeah, it's September soon isn't it? Well, it's not like it'll be September tomorrow or anything, but for a writer months tick by all too fast =/ Might want to start prepping for SeptNoWriMo eventually.

I'll be researching Hawaii a lot more than I thought I ever would...

No comments:

Post a Comment