Friday 20 August 2010

Get Your Butt In That Chair and HOK TAM!

Okay, so it's the 20th of the month now, and plenty of away time from stories achieved. With SeptNoWriMo about to start, and more importantly, NaNoWriMo right on its heels, it's more than time I got back to my babies :D

And I don't mean these either>

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

But I'm not going to wait around another week to start edits. Nothing like that acronym which is the author's best friend: BIC HOK TAM (Butt In Chair, Hands On Keyboard, Typing Away Madly). So I went and started on E.F. ahead of schedule. In keeping with the theme I decided to post my favourite except from the novel on here =3

After my pretty reaches it's final form I'm going to take a new challenge: acquiring 100 rejection letters exactly! And after I get 100, I'm going to start collecting 200 =3
Anyone want to make bets on how I'll do? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment