Sunday 30 January 2011

Writing Contests Update

Alrighty.

Just a quick word to say the Writing Contests list has been updated. I added four more events: Crazy Club Writing Year, National Blog Posting Month, February Novel Writing Month and Science Fiction Writing Month.

I'm taking part in all of them, although it's unsure if the sci-fi one will be active again this year. But it's all the way in October, so that isn't something to worry over yet.

Right now I've got a whole bunch of events/challenges piled up right onto of each other. The FebNoWriMo as well as NaBloPoMo are starting the day after tomorrow, so you'll be hearing a lot more often from me. :)
Also, another, smaller challenge is starting on the 4th. That would be the Waitangi Weekend challenge hosted on the Kiwi Writers website. The whole purpose is to write 4,000 words in 3 days. It's a pretty easy and fun challenge. Last year I found out about it a day after it had started and just whipped out my yWriter and started typing. It was a story I'd hardly even thought about before, I had so much fun. :)

Wooh! It's late. And lots to get done tomorrow, so I'll be signing off. Need to save some ideas for blogging later anyways. Hopefully that way fewer posts next month will be random. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment