Thursday 6 January 2011

Umm...Yeah...Uhh...

Okay, so it's not exactly going as well as I was hoping, but nonetheless I have official begun writing my third "raw" manuscript Through Glass. I've also updated the Novels page about it. I decided to rename it because this title sounds...a little easier on the ear me thinks. I haven't got enough material to write a synopsis yet but I'll update that as soon as I've gotten a little further in it.

Besides that I've gotten rather addicted to reading. I've been reading Chasing Midnight by Susan Krinard for the past week. Vampires and werewolves so I thought it was just my thing. I bought the Finnish copy of it though, the title has been translated into "On the Dark Side."
The beginning was a bit slow, but that didn't bother me as the book was easy to read. Now I'm in chapter 4 it's getting to the point where you stay up past midnight telling yourself "just a bit longer, it's such a good bit." Next time you look at the clock, oh it's past 3 AM. I haven't finished the book yet, but once I do I'll probably post a short review about it.

Well, today's update was rather short. But they say big things come in small packages... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment