Thursday 23 December 2010

Holiday Mayhem

That time of the year has arrived. Now together everybody! Let's run around like headless chickens trying to get a month's worth of work done in under 24 hours! I mean it wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of a lot of chaos, right?
I mean what fun would there be in Christmas if there weren't a few things...like say computer programs or websites for example, testing your patience? What interest or excitement would there be in Christmas if you'd gotten the most important presents handled ages ago and wouldn't have that overbearing pressure of a ticking clock on Eve's eve?

I've got pretty much all of my presents bought and ready and my wallet is finally letting out a long sigh of relief. Only thing is my handmade presents aren't finished and now I've got 18 hours to get them done. -_-;;
Now that also wouldn't be a problem if one of them wasn't in the first stages.

Needless to say my writing has suffered. I must admit here in public, I've only written 600 words in the whole of December. I have done some plotting, but of course it doesn't compare in the least to November's type-a-thon.
Now that I think about it that means I've got until New Year's to complete plots (or at least get them rolling) for Through the Looking Glass. I'm probably going to rename it though. JanNoWriMo is fast approaching, and so are the rest of the months. Oooh nelly. I better not think about all the work that's piling up too much or it'll make my head spin. ^_^

Drat, have I got to get typing so that I'll have some nice stuff to post into this blog as well. :) But for now...

!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW !!!
And a huge thanks to absolutely everyone for visiting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment