Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day!!

And Christmas and New Year all in one!
Picture courtesy of Mara Denardo
freerangestock.com

For me, Christmas is just about done. Still a good bit of holidays left but you know what? I am so ready to go back to college! Oh yes.
I know, yes, I'm one of those weird people who can only take about 3 days of holiday at a time and then can't take anymore. For some reason the less time I have the more I get done. I'm more likely to finish three novels in the midst of my studies than to finish one with a month of no work, school or anything else.

So without further ado, I am ready to call it now. Christmas is done for another year and, while it does pass surprisingly quickly, I can comfortably say that the next 364 days will take a while to go by. And I'm not bothered. :-)

On the other hand I think it's about time to get back to business. It's been a while since I posted some writing techniques so I'm going planning to do one for next week.

So far for Writing Techniques I've covered plotting and then shooting plot problems. Carrying on from that I was thinking I'd do something about writing the story and then about editing.

If anyone out there has wishes about what writing techniques or tips you'd like to hear about, then please leave a comment! :) I'd be happy to add anything from request.

But for now, I will keep this short and wish everyone a Happy Christmas and the rest of the holidays. May the new year be your most inspiring yet!

Monkey–out!

No comments:

Post a Comment